Wednesday, October 13, 2010

MassTLCO1 | Does your product provide VALUE?

Everybody has a Value Problem
the wall
(photo by La Capoise Galerie)

At the MTLC Innovation Unconference last week, I proposed the topic: "Does your product provide VALUE? (and how to find out)." This was a variation of sessions I've done in the past. Once again I was impressed at the level of interest. About a dozen individuals sought out a distant conference room during the first session at the World Trade Center to discuss this topic. As before, the hour quickly flew by -- we could have easily spent another hour or two. I felt badly that I didn't really deliver on my promise of sharing some best practices (see below). 

Session Discussions/Takeaways (via threaded comments)
Use <b> and </b> to highlight session takeaways and snippets in the comments below

0 comments:

Post a Comment