Thursday, October 14, 2010

Unconference Experts



See what Mike Morris learned during his expert one-on-ones.
MassTLC Unconference - Duh...it's about Customer Development
It didn't turn out exactly as I had planned or hoped (the story doesn't end there though...read on). I think I had this vision that my idea (http://openprompt.com) would be validated and well received. That's not exactly what happened. There were two experts in particular who made an impression on me and have had an immediate impact on the way I'm going to continue building OpenPrompt (OpenPrompt the company/brand, not just the software).



100+ experts volunteered to have three private sessions with sponsored entrepreneurs.

That's a lot of meetings.. surely something valuable was learned.. share it here and broadcast your thanks to the experts.

Session Discussions/Takeaways (via threaded comments)
Use <b> and </b> to highlight session takeaways and snippets in the comments below

0 comments:

Post a Comment